Onsite construction notice:
The City of Toronto is currently doing construction work in the garage and part of the splash pad at The 519 [519 Church St.]. During this time:
- Enter through The 519 main front doors to access EarlyON program
- Some heavy noise (digging, drilling, etc.) could be expected during construction hours.
Any updates will be communicated. Thank you so much for your patience.
Questions? Contact Karlene at KWilliamsClarke@The519.org
The 519 EarlyON Child and Family Centre is a supportive space for families of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities, and configurations and their children (ages 0 to 6) to meet, play, talk, learn, and grow with each other.
We provide 2SLGBTQ+ affirming early learning activities, music and movement, creative experiences, and parent education. Our supportive staff can assist in accessing information about parenting and child development, community resources, online programming, and parent/caregiver workshops.
All our programming is free.
Masking remains optional but recommended.
Following health and safety guidelines from the Toronto Public Health, The 519 EarlyON Child and Family Centre is now open for drop-in programming for kids 0-6 years. Join us at The 519 [519 Church St.].
In-person Programming: Tuesday to Friday • 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- The 519 [519 Church St.] Saturdays• 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
- East End Children’s Centre [200 Wolvereigh Blvd.] Thursdays • 4:00 to 6:30 pm
Child development support (0-6 years) for parents and caregivers by our Registered Early Childhood Educators.
By appointment only.
To book an appointment, or for more information, contact: Sharn Peters at: SPeters@The519.org.
- Feb 02, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 03, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 07, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 08, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 09, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 10, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 14, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
- Feb 15, 2023 10:00 am 1:30 pm
At The 519 [519 Church St.]
(Program: EarlyON Child and Family Centre (0-6 Year Olds)) Donate to this event