An opportunity for 2SLGBTQ+ and BIPOC couples and singles to spend meaningful time and renew connections with each other and the community. Meanwhile, The 519 provides child-minding and a homework club on-site.
- First and Third Wednesdays
- 5:00 to 8:30pm (Childminding)
- 5:00 to 6:30pm (Workshop)
- Date night at various locations around the village; limited spots
- Free childminding and/or homework club for your children at The 519. Limited spots available.
Date night ideas include:
- Dining at participating restaurants
- Couple activities and/or workshop at The 519