Join us for self-defense tips and related Q&A. Sessions will be facilitated by martial artist and self-defense instructor Chris James.
This is a FREE Workshop. Anyone 18+ may join. This class can be done by any fitness level, but it is a physical class.
You can take breaks when needed and jump back in at any time.
We endeavour to create a safe space and be respectful at all times, but please be forewarned that we do talk about real-life scenarios that may be triggering to some.
Please only sign up if you are available for the full time. If you sign up and are unable to come, please let us know at: email@example.com.
- Session 01 – Sun Mar 20 @ 1:00p – 2:00p – Virtual ZOOM
- Session 02 – Sun, Apr 17 @ 1:00p – 2:00p – Virtual ZOOM
- Session 03 – Sun May 15 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
- Session 04 – Sun June 19 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
- Session 05 – Sun July 17 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
- Session 06 – Sun Aug 21 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
- Session 07 – Sun Sept 18 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
- Session 08 – Sun Oct 16 @ 12:00p – 4:00p – The 519 [519 Church St.]
Workshops are instructed by Chris James.
Chris James has been emersed in martial arts and volunteering for the last 10+ years, and merged these two passions together 5+ years ago when he started his charity initiative to share his knowledge of self-defense to his community. Along with his incredible volunteers, he has taught self-defense all over the GTA as well as internationally. Chris is thrilled to be partnering with The 519 to expand this initiative and help keep his community safe and secure.
Follow Chris on Facebook.