Weekly community peer support group for folks with lived experience with substance use and mental health conditions.
Together, we will:
- discuss substance use strategies and practice self-determined wellness,
- talk about topics of interest to our communities, and
- explore supports and ways to care for each other
This is a confidential and 2SLGBTQ+ affirming group. Takeaway meals will be provided after sessions.
This is a drop-in space, first come, first served.
Questions? Contact Julissa: JPenate@The519.org
- Dec 11, 2023 (6:00 pm 7:30 pm )
- Dec 18, 2023 (6:00 pm 7:30 pm )
At The 519
(Program: S&M: Substance Use and Mental Health Support Group)