Health Justice HUB presents:
Health Care Decision-Making: Your Consent and Capacity Rights
with health lawyer Alex Procope
Wednesdays, February 21 • 12 to 1:30 pm • Virtual
We will explore:
• What legal capacity means
• Your rights to consent to health care treatments
• What is a power of attorney and how does it interact with your decision-making rights.
After the workshop you will:
• Know what your rights are and when/if they can be taken away.
• Learn the rules applicable to substitute decision-makers.
This presentation is for everybody interested in learning more about the laws of consent and capacity regardless of your age or health status.
Organized by The 519 Access to Justice team