Program Types: Drop-in, Health Services,
When: Wednesdays, October 5, 12, 19, 26
Time: 3 to 6pm
Where: The 519 [519 Church St.]
Access your COVID-19 vaccine at our low-barrier drop-in clinic. For 2SLGBTQ+ communities and allies.
- For ages 5+. Limited doses
- Moderna and Pfizer available
- Ontario Health (OHIP) Card not necessary, but good to bring
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd doses available
- 4th dose & bivalent booster available for those elegible
- Limited doses
- First come, first served
Bivalent vaccine information:
- As of September 26, bivalent is available for anyone 18+.
- Recommended interval to receive booster is at least six months from previous dose, regardless of how many boosters have been already received.
- Clients can get it at a minimum of 3 months if they want with informed consent.
- Min. 3 months post COVID-19 infection.
Need more information about the vaccines? Visit City of Toronto: COVID-19 Vaccines