Community health matters. Your health matters. The 519 is offering various vaccines and other services in collaboration with our Toronto’s Downtown East Health Coalition partners.
- Free HIV self-testing Kits
- Free COVID-19 Rapid Tests
- Ontario Health (OHIP) or Interim Federal Health (IFH) card not necessary, but good to bring
- MPOX Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- For ages 6 months, 5-11 and 12+. Limited doses
- Bivalent Moderna and Pfizer available
- Ontario Health (OHIP) Card not necessary, but good to bring
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd doses available
- 4th dose & bivalent booster available for those elegible
- Limited doses
- First come, first served
Bivalent vaccine information:
- Recommended interval to receive booster is at least six months from previous dose, regardless of how many boosters have been already received.
- Clients can get it at a minimum of 3 months if they want with informed consent.
- Min. 3 months post COVID-19 infection
MPOX Vaccination Clinic
When: Wednesday’s until June 14th
Where: The 519 [519 Church St.]
- 2 Spirit, non-binary, trans, or cis folks who self-identify or have sexual partners who identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (gbMSM) community AND at least one of the following:
- Diagnosed with a bacterial sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the past two months (e.g. chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis);
- Recently had two or more sexual partners or may be planning to;
- Recently attended venues for sexual contact (e.g. bathhouses, sex clubs) or may be planning to, or who work/volunteer in these settings;
- Recently had anonymous/casual sex (e.g. using hook up apps) or may be planning to;
- A sexual contact of an individual who engages in sex work
- Anyone who engages in sex work or may be planning to.
- Household and/or sexual contacts of people who are eligible for PrEP – listed above in parts (1) or (2) – AND have a weak immune system or are pregnant. These individuals should contact a healthcare provider or Toronto Public Health
Questions? Contact us at Community@The519.org.
Need more information about the vaccines? Visit City of Toronto: COVID-19 Vaccines; Toronto Public Health Website; MPOX Toronto Public Health