In-person brief support for LGBTQ+ folks who are new to Canada.
No appointment necessary.
HOW TO BECOME A CLIENT WITH OUR NEW TO CANADA PROGRAMS AT THE 519:
- Start your registration here: https://bit.ly/519newcomerreg
We can help you fill out the registration during the drop-in hours.
You can fill out the registration form yourself- remotely.
2. Attend an Information session!
After you fill out the online registration form, you will get invited for a Newcomer Information session. It is mandatory.
At our drop-in hours, we can help you:
- Get referrals and connections to other services
- Get guidance filling out various forms, applications, and documents
- Schedule a longer appointment with our staff
- Fill out the online registration form for our services during the drop-in hours( you can also do it yourself!)
- Tuesdays, 3pm to 5:30pm
- Wednesdays, 5pm to 7:30pm