In 2017, 10,000+ people participated in our education and training sessions. Each year, hundreds of non-profit, public sector and corporate organizations work with us to advance LGBTQ inclusive spaces where people can be their authentic selves.
We offer consulting, training and custom education services for each organization, providing training that's relevant to your context and your unique requirements.
- LGBTQ2S Inclusive Environments (workplace and service provision)
- Trans Inclusive Environments (workplace and service provision)
- Creating Authentic Spaces: Fostering environments that are inclusive of gender identity and gender expression
- Affirmation of Gender and Sexual Diversity in Children, Youth and Families
- LGBTQ Inclusive Learning Environments (schools, colleges and universities)
- Inclusive Care Environments for Older LGBTQ People
- LGBTQ Inclusive Sport and Recreation Environments
- Meeting the Needs of LGBTQ Newcomers and Refugees
- Inclusive Shelter Environments for LGBTQ Youth and Adults
- Inclusive Housing Environments
Our training facilitators have lived experience within the LGBTQ2S community, and provide meaningful personal insight that supports the development of LGBTQ2S-inclusive environments.
We have helped a variety of organizations to foster and develop LGBTQ2S-inclusive environments, including University Health Network (UHN), Michael Garron Hospital, TD Bank, TELUS, the Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada, the City of Toronto and the Ontario Public Service.
Book a free consultation to build a custom training program for your team.Laura Gibbon
Manager, Education and Training
416-355-6772 | LGibbon@The519.org