Calling GTA-based 2SLGBTQ+ and BIPOC youth (14-18 yrs) interested in community-based arts. Together, we will support and develop an online anti-hate campaign exploring cyberbullying. Get mentored by multi-discipline artists, collectives, and organizations. Attendees will be compensated at the end of each session.
Together, we will:
- talk about cyberbullying in relation to racism, and discrimination,
- hone our skills and promote healing through personal artwork,
- support developing and launching of an online anti-hate campaign, and develop a youth conference
Location and Duration:
- Last session – March 21st
- 4:30 to 7:30PM
- At The 519.
Registration is required. Limited spots available.
Participants will receive compensation at the end of each session. For more information, contact Glitterbug@The519.org
Youth Working Group: Art Showcase
Join The 519 Youth Working Group for an interactive art show designed from an anti-bullying, anti-hate, and anti-racism lens, to support the healing process for anyone dealing with bullying and all forms of discrimination.
- Tuesday, March 28
- 4:30 to 7:30pm
- at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre [12 Alexander St.]
*Proof of age (ID) for youth in attendance are required.
Questions? Contact Glitterbug@The519.org
- Jan 17, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )
- Jan 31, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )
- Feb 14, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )
- Feb 28, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )
- Mar 21, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )
- Mar 28, 2023 (4:30 pm 7:30 pm )