If you need personalized help with your settlement and integration in Canada, one-on-one appointments are available to all newcomers. Our settlement coordinators can help connect you to the right information, programs, or services related to:
- Immigration (Citizenship, Permanent Residency Applications)
- Refugee Claims
- Health/Medical Care
- Language (English Classes, Literacy and Basic Skills)
- LGBTQ Communities/Services
- Counselling/Mental Health
- Education (high school, college, university)
- Finances (filing taxes, getting a bank account)
- Housing (finding affordable housing)
- Volunteering/Community Connections
- Child Care and Family Services
Settlement Coordinators can also offer assistance with completing/preparing applications, forms, and documents related to immigration/settlement in Canada.
To access any of our newcomer programs you must register to attend our newcomer orientation session.